I finally bought a little point & shoot to carry in my purse. My SLR is too big to carry around with me, and I felt like I missed a lot of "everyday" moments. One of those moments came last week when we went to the nursery with the kids. I told the boys to go wait on the flower while we finished checking out. They all huddled up in the middle of the flower. When we approached them, they proceeded to show us how a flower blooms. (orchestrated mainly by Izaak, with the twins being eager participants)


I thought it was cute, pulled my camera out of my purse, and begged them to do it one more time for the camera. Love these little ordinary, everyday moments.
7 comments:
Good for you!! Is one twin taller than the other? One looks taller in the picture. One thing is for sure -- they always look happy and loved.
don't know if this is that ordinary, Izaak's got quite the imagination-how aaadorable!!! Thanks for Friday it was so fun to hang out, I'm so glad you didn't want to leave :)!! by next year we'll be able to hang out more and have some of those moments we talked about
I agree--I don't think your boys are ordinary.
Very cute. The twins have such an awesome big brother to look up to and learn from!
Oh...be still my heart... they are precious!!!
Enjoy... my friend... enjoy!
This passes soooo quickly!
cutest little flowers i've ever seen!
Post a Comment