Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Phone Call

My mom called me this morning. She only had one question.

Mom: "Are you okay?"
Me: "Yeah, why?"
Mom: "You haven't blogged for over a week. What is going on? I have checked your blog every day, and nothing. I was getting worried."

While I am flattered to have such an avid reader,(nevermind that she's my mom and my number one fan) I suddenly feel pressure to blog. So, for you Mom, and any others that may care, we haven't been...
Just busy.

7 comments:

Carri said...

I have to say that I was wondering if you were on vacaction or something. I miss your updates, but don't feel pressured, it's just nice to "hear" from you.

Trimble said...

:) What a sweet mom you have!

shauna/doug said...

Yea, I was checking again tonite. So glad to know tht all is well. I check everyone everyday and a week was just way to long for you to not say a word. Love ya, mom

SassyMonkey said...

that is so funny because I was just saying to Matt tonight that you haven't blogged in a while and he said "They are probably just outside alot" :)

Sandra said...

Your pictures make me want to invent a time machine, and make my kids small again, so I can steal all your ideas for pictures.

I love them!

rosebud said...

I am SO jealous! My mom wont get the internet and if anyone else in my family is reading it -- they never leave comments!!

Gail said...

If it weren't for the little pink foot sticking out, I'd never have known there were three cute little boys hiding in the bed. Glad to hear all's well and you are just a buzy girl.