Christmas morning started at 8am. I made the boys stop on the stairs and wait while Randy turned on the christmas tree lights. To say my little men were excited would be an understatment.

When Randy gave the OK for the kids to come down the stairs. Ben stopped at the bottom and gave me a great...
look. Classic.
The
was not the hardest part for these boys. They were all very content to open one present at a time...then go off and play with it for awhile. Christmas lasted half the day for us. They didn't even open their stocking until just before nap time around 1:30. It was such a relaxing, enjoyable morning. I didn't even go crazy with the camera. Just decided to sit back and watch. Loved it.
My
look. Classic.The
was not the hardest part for these boys. They were all very content to open one present at a time...then go off and play with it for awhile. Christmas lasted half the day for us. They didn't even open their stocking until just before nap time around 1:30. It was such a relaxing, enjoyable morning. I didn't even go crazy with the camera. Just decided to sit back and watch. Loved it.My


7 comments:
Thanks for sharing these pictures. It is so fun when the kids enjoy each gift and are not anxious to get to the next one! I'm glad it was a relaxing time for the adults as well. Love the hats :)
8:00!!! Lucky you! My kids have never got up that late, but they aren't super early birds either. It's usually around 6:30 for us. (That's a typical morning).
What a fun day! :)
The pictures are priceless and I love the cowboys.
Your kids kill me they are so darn adorable!
so cute!
I'm putting together a sentimental, memory-inspired recipes cookbook for my mom and guess what?!?!? I have, like, three recipes (out of 30!) from Shauna Linde in there including Russian Tea! YUMMMMM
Post a Comment