Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Uh-Oh!

I am not a digital scrapper. But, I just found this website. Totally free, user friendly, and addicting. I think I just found another way to avoid laundry!

4 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

SO COOL. Maybe I'll start Evan's life book! Hehe. So, we were watching a Get Crafty! video and at the end the lady says "It's time for you to get crafty!" and Evan said "Why did she say crappy?". It totally sounds like she did. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

This is cool. I can't wait to look at it closer. Thanks for sharing.

snakeriverwalton said...

please don't give me any other ways to waste time- I already have enough!

SassyMonkey said...

Yay, I was waiting for the page you did. It just had a blank screen before, so I'm excited to see you gettin "crafty". Scrapblog is too fun, but my computer has a bit of a hard time with it. I could really get into it though, as if I don't have a million other projects waiting in the wings. Hehe.