Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
So, did you make him lick his hands clean? Yum yum.
ha ha hahahahahahahaha!!
I think you may have a little "dennis" of your own. Hee hee.
I think that yogurt is actually supposed to be pretty moisturizing. I hope you let him rub it all over your face.
Wow... never a dull moment with y'all. :)
It's a shame I didn't see this until now. I could've sent the little maid over with his squeegee! ;) BTW- I made my blog private so if you want access, call me with your email address.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So, did you make him lick his hands clean? Yum yum.
ha ha hahahahahahahaha!!
I think you may have a little "dennis" of your own. Hee hee.
I think that yogurt is actually supposed to be pretty moisturizing. I hope you let him rub it all over your face.
Wow... never a dull moment with y'all. :)
It's a shame I didn't see this until now. I could've sent the little maid over with his squeegee! ;) BTW- I made my blog private so if you want access, call me with your email address.
Post a Comment