Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun Run

Izaak's school had a fun run last week. Izaak had so much fun, and lucky for him, he didn't even bite his tongue!






5 comments:

Allison Tran said...

Ade - your boys are beautiful! And way to go, little runner dude Izaak! My hubby runs and my kids didn't do it till they were 8! What a stud-muffin!

snakeriverwalton said...

Izaak! I can't believe you won the gold medal. You are so awesome. Sarah Walton

Carri said...

I love Izaak's eyes! Such a cute boy. I remember when he was teeny and I thought he looked a little like Gollum (I hope you don't hold that against me!). Anyway, absolutely NO resemblence anymore!

rosebud said...

Wow, what a beautiful kid! He looks like he's having a blast! I wish I looked that happy when I run. My guess is, from the looks I get from passers-by, that I look as though I'm about to collapse at any moment! Ah... to be young. Youth is wasted on the young. :)

Sandra said...

HE IS PRECIOUS!