Friday, October 3, 2008

4 new knees



My mom and aunt had their knees replaced on the same day. My mom is doing great and is so tough it is amazing. She was up and walking 2 1/2 hours after surgery. (she is the one in red, and later in bed) Way to go mom...you are on your way to happy, painfree days! Love you and am proud of you! (just hope I didn't inherit your knees!)

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Dude!!! They made the NEWS????

WOW!
My Mama and Dad had theirs replaced last year.

rosebud said...

Wow! How fun!! Thanks for posting that!!

snakeriverwalton said...

What a fun clip. I hope your moms doing well.

Carri said...

Look how cute your mom is! Give her a hug for me (your dad, too!)

Gail said...

Man, if you have to go through something like that, it's great that they had each other to lean on and how cool that it was on the news.

Allison Tran said...

The Linde women (and your aunt) are amazing! And your mom is sooooo cool and now FAMOUS!!! hehehe That's too cool!

Susan said...

Holy Crap - I stop reading blogs for a couple of weeks and I find out my friends' mom is famous! Do you think she can introduce me to David Letterman? Seriously though, good job to your mom and aunt. I hope they both have a speed recovery.