Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Click to play Viva Las Vegas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We celebrated the fourth in Vegas. It's a fun family vacation...as long as your kids can't read...otherwise, you'd have a lot of splainin' to do!

We drove down the strip on the night of the fourth to see the fireworks. Thank heavens we drove. The place was literally shoulder to shoulder packed with people. I have never been to NYC on new years, but it made me wonder if this was a smaller version of it. Izaak was so pumped to see fireworks. but as soon as we got on the strip, Izaak was asleep. I tried so hard to wake him up because I knew he'd be disappointed, but he missed it all. The twins, ironically couldn't stop staring at all the mayhem.


Some highlights...Bass Pro Shop, Aquariums, M&M world, swimming pool, 2 room suite, cereal bowls used as hats with milk still in them, cooking dinner in our suite and having the pizza overturn on it's way out of the oven (yep, we ate it anyway), ibuprofen/tylenol (I got strep), driving our new mini van (yes, I now drive a mini van...and am not ashamed!) Good times, I tell ya, good times.

3 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

I feel like we're so out of touch with you guys. I didn't even know you went down there.

Rachel said...

How exciting. I've never really thought of Vegas as a "family" vacation spot ... but I guess if you go before they can read it would be okay. Sounds like fun.

I am so jealous of your mini van. At this point in life it is my dream car. Sad but true!

Susan said...

If you're not ashamed to drive a mini van, why do you have that fake nose and glasses along with the buck teeth in your purse?