Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Stuff

I read Cathy's blog almost everyday. (I say Cathy like I know her...I dont!) I love it. It inspired me today to post what I am feeling positive about.


1. This picture.

Izaak asked me not to go into his room today because his T-Rex was reading and needed it quiet.

2. Mason finds a bottle of lotion this morning.

Why, you ask, does this picture make me happy? Because instead of freaking out I said "hold very still Mason while mommy goes and gets her camera." Gold star for me, right?

What are you feeling positive about today? Please share!

5 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

I love the picture of Mason. Maybe he could rub some lotion on your feet while he's at it :)

snakeriverwalton said...

I actually have PLANS regarding what to make for dinner tonight. If that doesn't put a gleam in my eye, I don't know what would.

The Letterman's said...

bright gold, gold star I'd say!! I was telling Rob the other day I didn't know if we could have more kids cause I get so uptight about things, he said "just relax" thanks for reminding me it can be done!

rosebud said...

I am feeling thankful today:
-That I am once again in touch with my friend Adrian who I have known forever and loved longer (because she is REAL)!
-Karl being patient during a full day of field day activities at the elementary school.
-Catalina being so loving (and Karl, too).

Carri said...

I'm thankful I could find your email last night, so you could reply on my blog, so I could find yours! I miss you! Come visit!