Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Any Guess?

I have been organizing my pictures all day, and this one stumps me. But not for the reason you might think. It is very normal for my boys to wear anything on their heads but a real hat. What stumps me is I dont know who this is. Is it Ben or Mason? A mother should know right? Usually I can figure it out, even if I have to study the picture a bit.

But this one has got me. I can't see the forehead or the left ear, both boys have worn this sweater, and both would pull a stunt like this.

I guess I know now why I dont put these guys in hats very often.

4 comments:

Gail said...

All I know is that it's a stinkin' cute picture. Love the happy meal hat! Just pretend like you know exactly which one it is and delete this entry immediately so that neither one is scarred when they learn to read and find out you couldn't tell them apart. hee hee

snakeriverwalton said...

I'm voting for McMason.

Adrian said...

I think that is Ben...I'm at least 50% sure. - Randy

rosebud said...

That's hilarious!!