Friday, May 23, 2008

Coupon Freak

















I am a dork...but, can you blame me?

I just had to brag about how great using coupons can be. I got everything in the picture for $1.91. Crazy!! (Mascara, 4 bottles of dressing, and a six pack of yogurt!!!)

When I coupon, it isn't always this great of deal but I always save at least 60 percent.
I really have noticed a difference in our budget, and have been able to really stock our pantry for a rainy day. Plus, it's quite a rush to hand over so little money for so much. I'm a dork...but a happy one!

5 comments:

The Letterman's said...

may our dorkiness continue to bless our families!! go DORKS!!!!

rosebud said...

excellent! way to go!! I love coupons, but I've never been able to do that!!

Rachel said...

I am sitting here in stunned silence. How does it work? Where do you get your coupons? Please teach me how to do that! I don't ever use coupons ... even if I have a few I always forget them when it comes time to pay. Please post a "Lesson in coupon usage"! I would be forever grateful. (I am truly serious. I would love a little coupon help here.)

Sandra said...

YAHHHOOOO!!!

WAY TO SAVE!

S

Gail said...

I too have been trying to coupon, anything to save a buck. I am definitely not save 60% so give us some hints on how to do this.