He has had a great year. His teachers are outstanding and love the kids. He is going to miss his teachers, and friends...unfortunately most everyone in his class is going to a different elementary next year. I was bummed when I found this out, but I'm not worried. Izaak is not shy and makes friends easily. He will do just fine.
Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Friday, May 23, 2008
Camcorder Festival (aka Preshool Graduation)
Izaak's preschool graduation was wednesday. I have never seen so many camcorders running in my life! Just be glad I dont know how to load my video's or you would be subjected to nursery rhymes and songs, galore! It was stinking cute though. Izaak sang a song with two of his buddies, and then stood up with all the boys and recited "there was an old woman who lived in a shoe". These are important life skills my friends, and he has mastered them.
He has had a great year. His teachers are outstanding and love the kids. He is going to miss his teachers, and friends...unfortunately most everyone in his class is going to a different elementary next year. I was bummed when I found this out, but I'm not worried. Izaak is not shy and makes friends easily. He will do just fine.
He has had a great year. His teachers are outstanding and love the kids. He is going to miss his teachers, and friends...unfortunately most everyone in his class is going to a different elementary next year. I was bummed when I found this out, but I'm not worried. Izaak is not shy and makes friends easily. He will do just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sometimes I feel very bad for my younger kids- there are pretty much no videos of them doing anything. Way to go Izaak!
Post a Comment