Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Congratulations Randy!

Congratulations! Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
It's opener there in the wide open air.
You'll be on your way up!

You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.

You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up with many
strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step,
step with care and great tact.
And remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed!)

Randy has been offered and has accepted a new job. It was a hard decision for him to make because he loves his job, and the people he works with. I am so proud of him, and excited for the changes that will come with this opportunity! He works so hard for his family. Thank you sweetie. I love you.

5 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

Congrats! Randy, off to a new adventure. Hope it all goes well. Look forward to hearing the details...

snakeriverwalton said...

GOod luck Randy!

rosebud said...

How exciting!! I'm still left really wishing for my April Fools Day joke to come true!!! (:

Susan said...

Good job Randy! Does this mean you guys have to move? Please say "NO". I couldn't live without Adrian!

Rachel said...

That is exciting. Where will he be working? I hope he enjoys his new job as much as his old. Good luck!