Monday, March 31, 2008

A glimpse

A glimpse into a 4 year old mind...
Mom, why are elephants so tough?
Why are ants afraid of humans?
Having skin is great, huh mom?
Mom, I'm trying teach the babies to talk silly and spanish, okay?

A 36 year old mind answers...

Because they are so big.
Because they are so little, and we are so big.
Yep, I love having skin too.
Uh, sure, but when did you learn spanish?

3 comments:

Ashley Baird said...

Ade, you are so darn creative it makes me sick. You make me want to be a better mom and spend more quality time with the kiddies. Trust me, I'm trying, but I think I could do better and your site gives me the nudge that I need to let some daily duties go and just get down on the floor.

rosebud said...

My kids will someday thank you for the playfulness you've inspired in me!!!

snakeriverwalton said...

Good insights usually come from the youngest philosophers.