What is your husbands name? Randal, Randy, Hon, Sweetie, Daddy, Da-da, the Swedish Chef, The big kahuna, My lobster.
How long have you been together? 12 short years
How long did you date? 8 long months
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is smarter? Randy. I just think I am.
Who does the housework? Me...all day, every day. My house is immaculate!
Who sleeps on the right? Me...far right. Randy's leg sleeps in the middle and the rest of him on the left. Can we please get a king size bed?
Who pays the bills? Bills? What bills?
Who cooks dinner? Does burn dinner count? Then me. But Randy can work wonders with a wisk and a pan. He wants to go to chef school for his mid-life crisis.
Who drives when you are together? Me, from the backseat.
Who is more stubborn? Hands down...Randy.
Who kissed who first? Randy. But you better believe I kissed right back!
Who asked out who first? Amy. She lined us up...We owe her big time. Thanks Amy!
Who Proposed? Randy, at a candlelight dinner in the middle of the desert.
Who has more siblings? I beat him by 1.
Who wears the pants? Me if they are Capris. Randy if they are jeans.
I tag...Rosemary
3 comments:
ok... let me think about this! (O:
how do you make a not so funny tag hilarious and cute, loved it? Here I am 30 minutes after I get off the phone complaining about how much I have to do and what am I doing, checking my fav blogs, it's an ugly habit!
You're welcome! I just knew you must love him after you were proposed to in the middle of the desert with the rest of his family camping 100 yards away and you'd just fallen off your bike and had a mild head injury. Ah Ha! Impulsivity! That's what happened! But I'm so glad you're my sister-in-law because you are my sanity.
Post a Comment