I learned that this little man loves alone time with his mom.
He learned what a hot fudge sundae was. (he thinks it tastes like carmel)
I learned that climbing trees, writing with bark, and discussing what heaven might be like can all be done simultaneously.
He learned that Moms aren't the best tree climbers.
I learned that boys climb up slides better barefoot.
He learned what it felt like to stay up later than either of his brothers.
I learned that your never too old to hide inside a tube slide while your boy counts to 22. "ready or not!"
He learned (I hope), how important he is to me and how much I love spending time with him.
But to be sure, I need to remember to to spend more time alone with my sweet Ben.

2 comments:
Precious!
good reminder, thanks Ade I need to start doing this with my 2 oldest! Such a smart mommy to slow down and reveal in each ones uniqueness!
Post a Comment