Saturday, July 7, 2012

PARADE!

Our favorite parade of the year! (nevermind that it's usually the ONLY parade we actually go to) We love the Lehi parade. We have been going since Izaak was a baby. I remember the first one we went to and he slept in his stroller through the whole thing.

It is a great little small town parade. The boys LOVE it. I think it's because of all the candy they get. It was HOT this year...so hot, that even Randy held an umbrella over his head.

I was thrilled (and disgusted at the same time), that the boys were "playing" with their candy instead of eating it.  They created all kinds of creations with it.  They even made a sculpture of me (I forgot to get a picture of it) and would ask me every day for the next few days why I wasn't eating it. 
I was tucking the boys in bed and went to turn off their light.  Mason had attached a HUGE bowl/basket to the wall made entirely of taffy.  He said it was to "put stuff in."  It was actually very structurally sound...but that didn't stop me from taking it down immediately and then making him help me wash the wall.  Good times.

Izaak made a farmers market.

1 comment:

Eryn said...

wow, they can create with anything!! so funny