Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
oh how fun. They sure are fuzzy!
Gosh, your kids eyes are beautiful! The chicks are pretty cute too.
This is the first time looking at Ben and Mason that I can really tell a difference. Masons in yellow right? I'd be funny if I was wrong.
O.k. Now I think I am wrong, because the yellow has the ear thing and that's Ben! Anywho, they look a bit different.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh how fun. They sure are fuzzy!
Gosh, your kids eyes are beautiful! The chicks are pretty cute too.
This is the first time looking at Ben and Mason that I can really tell a difference. Masons in yellow right? I'd be funny if I was wrong.
O.k. Now I think I am wrong, because the yellow has the ear thing and that's Ben! Anywho, they look a bit different.
Post a Comment