Friday, March 4, 2011

Preschool Days

I have been so happy with the preschool the boys have been in this year. I was so reluctant to even put them in preschool, but am very glad I did. Their teacher adores the kids and you can tell she really loves them. She has taught them so much and they have really love it. She does a great job of taking pictures of what they do, and then puts them on the preschool blog that she does. It has been a fun way for the parents to see what they do. These are just a few of the pictures I copied from her blog.

Ben...or maybe Mason ;)


Ben

Mason


Field trip to fire station

I can't tell who this is either. I asked Ben & Mason, and they sat and studied it and said things like "It's me, no I mean it's Ben...no it's Mason." I don't feel too bad that sometimes in pictures I can't tell since they cant tell either! HA!







No comments: