Thursday, January 27, 2011

January Review

January has been a pretty low key month.

Randy's bday (I didn't take any pictures...I'm losing it!)
Puppy training
Sickness
Me trying to deep clean. (not getting very far on this one)
Izaak starting basketball. (no pictures here either...geez, what is up with me?)
Izaak starting piano lessons.
Dr. Visits
Vet Visits
Me trying to get back into scrapbooking. (not getting very far on this either)
Randy trying to adjust to his longer commute.
Jeep repairs.

Two peas in a pod

Mason wrestling with Cinder. She let's the kids do just about anything to her.


Ben & Mason bring me little lego gifts almost every day. Trees, flowers, boxes to put my jewelry in, temples, trees, a golden wand. I have gotten just about everything. I have to display them on our dresser. I finally asked them if I could take a picture, then we could start all over with new creations. They liked the idea, so I have my dresser back now. (but only for a moment, I'm sure)
This made me laugh. Randy is sound asleep. Cinder is getting spoiled.


Loved this picture. Had a bunch of boys over one day, and I usually don't let them play video games when friends are over, but it got kinda crazy (go figure, 6 boys under age 7), so I suggested a game. I just loved looking into the room and seeing the back of 6 little boys heads. I heart boys.

Backyard play.

1 comment:

shauna/doug said...

Cannot believe the size of that 'little dog'. In a month! Good gravy, I hope she is nearly grown. Looks like all love her though and she must be a house dog. Kind of hard to put a dog out in this kind of weather. Loved your list of accomplishments or not. I need to get back to that. My life has been so planned for me for the last 16 months, that I haven't thought about anything. But organization and check lists are beginning to creep back in.