Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Dreams Little Man


"The rocket racer's all tuckered out
Superman's in pajamas on the couch
Goodnight moon, will find the mouse
And I love you"
Ben fell asleep sitting up on the couch after a hard day of water play. He is changing so quickly. He doesn't seem like a baby anymore...he's turned into a little boy. I love the way his lower lip dimples in the middle in this picture. Only when he sleeps does it do this. Reminds me of when he was a newborn and he would have that sucking reflex, even without a binkie or bottle in his mouth.
"What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive."

3 comments:

shauna/doug said...

Oh Ben boy. Takes me back to his entrance into the world and feeding him at night for awhile. I love those memories.

shauna/doug said...

What a wonderful picture. Love Dad

Gail said...

That is a beautiful picture of him. Enlarge and hang, sister!