Tuesday, August 24, 2010


















Really, this was monumental. Grandpa & Grandma sent money a few months ago for the boys to spend. They decided to save it for ice cream from the ice cream truck. They hear it all the time, but never seem to catch it. After many failed attempts, it happened today! The very last day of summer vacation!! Thank heavens for Little Wonders. School starts tomorrow...here we go!



3 comments:

rosebud said...

YAY!!
PS- That must have been about $50? ;) I was shocked the last time I saw the prices on those things!

Trimble said...

Next time let me know. I'll turn on some fun music, purchase some yummy ice cream stuff and sell it to them for half the cost! ;)

shauna/doug said...

Never seen such fancy ice cream bars. I thot they sold popsicles. Glad they enjoyed it. Thanks for keeping us alive in their minds. I feel like I have died or gone away for good.