The boys all got a letter in the mail from Gram & Gramps yesterday. Boy were they excited.
They quickly tore into them to discover...
Some very cool valentine's that they could make into paper airplanes. Nothing could be more perfect for my boys. I find paper airplanes in every nook and corner of my home on a daily basis. They were thrilled. So, a big thanks and lots of love to Gram & Gramps.
They quickly tore into them to discover...

Some very cool valentine's that they could make into paper airplanes. Nothing could be more perfect for my boys. I find paper airplanes in every nook and corner of my home on a daily basis. They were thrilled. So, a big thanks and lots of love to Gram & Gramps.

This week we made sugar cookies. The boys all spelled their names and then decorated them. What I thought was funny about these pictures were how they captured some serious personality of each of my monkeys...
First, we have the GOOF BALL

Next, the SQUINTER/CHEESY grin that I've been getting for years from this muffin head.

And finally, the somewhat SERIOUS, but always the MODEL pose from my eldest bug.

And finally, in case you haven't heard, after only 6 short weeks in basketball, my oldest is ready to start TEACHING this sport. This is a seriously great price for a 2 hour lesson. Sign up quick as I'm sure spaces are limited!

And finally, in case you haven't heard, after only 6 short weeks in basketball, my oldest is ready to start TEACHING this sport. This is a seriously great price for a 2 hour lesson. Sign up quick as I'm sure spaces are limited!
3 comments:
Gosh, so happy they are happy. And the lessons! Way to go Izaak.
Adorable!
My grandma always sent us v-tine's in the mail and she has sent them to my kids. Something to look forward to every year.
Post a Comment