Friday, January 1, 2010

Ten things I plan to do in 2010

1. Increase our food storage.


2. Make more things with my hands (sewing, crafts, hammer & nail, shovel & dirt, cooking)


3. Realize my potential.


4. Cut back on sweet & chips.


5. Organize basement & craft room.


6. Be silly more often.


7. Begin an exercise program & maintain it.


8. Read more books.


9. Accept that I need glasses, and this year not only get a Rx for glasses, but actually fill the Rx. Or to put it more simply, just get some damn glasses already!


10. Spend more purposeful time with each of my boys...including my husband.





8 comments:

shauna/doug said...

Hello, loved your 10 items. Dave Ramsey says the only way to accomplish goals is to write them down and you wrote them for the world. Good job! I bellieve the new word is potential.

Kathryn said...

Good stuff!! I need to steal a couple of these. :)

The Letterman's said...

opps looks like mom guessed it but that was my guess too was potential and my second guess if that's wrong is make.

Trimble said...

Love it!

snakeriverwalton said...

can I just copy your list? except for the glasses thing, it's totally for me. I think I'll just swap glasses for girdle, and I'm covered! Sorry that whenever we get together all I do is rant and moan. I'm going to stop- promise. Next time I'll be all sweetness and love!

rosebud said...

Ok, once again you have inspired me to sit down and think out some resolutions! Come find me on goodreads.com so I can follow your reading! :)

Synchro Suits said...

I've been so busy lately that I have neglected my blog, and especially your blog! Thanks for making me laugh out loud about the glasses comment. I needed that today. Have a wonderful day!
Carri

Sandra said...

Love them all... you can do it!