Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Rare, Captured Moment

This is a rare moment for Mason. I'm glad I had my little point and shoot for moments just like this. He is just about to fall asleep sitting in his carseat. I love this little serious look he gives me. He is hardly ever serious. He is a little boy that is full of joy. Full of it. He is always laughing, pulling faces, standing on his head, dancing, jumping, hugging, giggling, or flashing an I love you sign. He is really such a happy, energetic boy. I think he is going to bring us much laughter through the years...in fact he just came up to me this very second, layed his hand out flat against my keyboard and said "mom, if you push your hand down like this (like he's going to smash his entire hand onto the keys, only he didn't) that's called fast writing". He makes us laugh out loud several times a day. How lucky am I to be the mother to such a sweet soul!



5 comments:

megantonesforever said...

He looks magazine worthy with that cute face. He is such a fun boy to be around.

Trimble said...

Adorable!

shauna/doug said...

Love your Blog- real joy comes from taking time out of your busy lifes to live in the moment. You guys are doing that very well.

Love your dad

shauna/doug said...

You really know how to capture the real life pics. Not just "say cheese" kind. I love it.

shauna/doug said...

Whoops! Didn't finish. Don't you just wish you could read his little mind with a pic like that!