That was me today. Hadley loved the cave. Going up was scary. We held onto her hand the whole time. We thought about you guys while we were going up (thinking how scary it would be if you couldn't keep a hold of every kid)
I can't tell you how many times I say to hubs, "oh, I gotta put that one the blog!" Like this one, that had us laughing so hard, we almost drove off the road -- I saw a car drive by with a logo on the back window "Fences for Children" only I glanced at it and misread saying out loud "Feces for Children?!!! What?!!!" :D
3 comments:
That was me today.
Hadley loved the cave. Going up was scary. We held onto her hand the whole time. We thought about you guys while we were going up (thinking how scary it would be if you couldn't keep a hold of every kid)
This is from a greeting card. I have seen them recently at Walmart. It's a whole line of funny cards for moms.
I can't tell you how many times I say to hubs, "oh, I gotta put that one the blog!" Like this one, that had us laughing so hard, we almost drove off the road -- I saw a car drive by with a logo on the back window "Fences for Children" only I glanced at it and misread saying out loud "Feces for Children?!!! What?!!!" :D
Post a Comment