Just walk across the street and you can have some of mine. Print off a stencil from the internet, and dab some fabric paint onto an old shirt. (we covered up a stain with mr. penguin)
I got the freezer paper at walmart. It is a HUGE roll for 5 dollars and something cents. But just come get some of mine.
4 comments:
What is it and where do you get it?
Just walk across the street and you can have some of mine. Print off a stencil from the internet, and dab some fabric paint onto an old shirt. (we covered up a stain with mr. penguin)
I got the freezer paper at walmart. It is a HUGE roll for 5 dollars and something cents. But just come get some of mine.
I would love a step by step of this. It looks so fun. I don't get it.
cool, we have some freezer paper, but I wonder if I can find fabric paint... at Rite Aid maybe?? looks like a fun project!
Post a Comment