Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Fun picture, where is this? And is that poor Woody in the corner, drowning in the sand? :) hehe
I am jealous. We still have another full week. Where is the list? Last summer I made a blank list of 101 lines and the kids filled it in when they did something fun. It worked out pretty well. Where did I save that?....
This is in bear lake. I got the list idea from you amy!
love this idea! We need to make sure fun things get their own lists, it'll make the "have-to's" in life more bearable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun picture, where is this? And is that poor Woody in the corner, drowning in the sand? :) hehe
I am jealous. We still have another full week. Where is the list? Last summer I made a blank list of 101 lines and the kids filled it in when they did something fun. It worked out pretty well. Where did I save that?....
This is in bear lake. I got the list idea from you amy!
love this idea! We need to make sure fun things get their own lists, it'll make the "have-to's" in life more bearable!
Post a Comment