Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mad painting skills

I let the boys go crazy with the paints. They are painting their garden box.

Tomorrow they are going to plant whatever they want in it. Ben wants to plant a tree.
("a great big, tall one") Not sure how to fit that one in.

They had a great time, and I even remained calm throughout the entire experience. It's so much easier having boys in the summer. All activities can be done outside, and a garden hose is always nearby to clean up the mess.

3 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

oooo, that looks fun, and I agree summer is so great!

Allison Tran said...

I love the comment about the hose ... we had an older kid's soccer team party and Lance decided to pour a can of Diet Coke on himself...all hail, the garden hose!

rosebud said...

I'm so glad it's warmed up a bit in Utah!! You are a great mom Adrian -- you always have fun stuff going on; makes me wish you were closer!!