Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
I have a special place in my heart for my little Benjamin. He is such a sweet and sensitve kid, and has a soft side that is truly unique. - RANDY
that close-up is just beautiful
just stopping by, to say hi, I still love this picture :)
What a study! First of the snail on the hand and then of the sweet boy letting it slink across his hand.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have a special place in my heart for my little Benjamin. He is such a sweet and sensitve kid, and has a soft side that is truly unique. - RANDY
that close-up is just beautiful
just stopping by, to say hi, I still love this picture :)
What a study! First of the snail on the hand and then of the sweet boy letting it slink across his hand.
Post a Comment