Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vintage anyone?

Because I am a bit obsessed with vintage right now, and because I am once again pretending I dont have floors to be vacuumed or laundry to be done, I stumbled upon THIS site. Just click at the top for english. Now, walk away from the washing machine, and go play.
















9 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

I need some of your talent. Could you help me with photography. You are so good!

Sandra said...

Okay... I am officially blaming you with the size of my butt!

You find THE BEST PHOTO SITES EVER!!!

Now I have something else I am going to be addicted to...

thanks you.. my butt thanks you...

megantonesforever said...

Oh Adrian, why do you do this to me? Now I will have another late night in front of the computer!

Trimble said...

Very fun. How funny that we're always trying to restore old pictures to look like the pictures today but we also like to make our pictures look like they did in the "olden days" :)

rosebud said...

That is so cool!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so much fun! I love this site! Have I missed more of these cool sites from you?

Rachel said...

Wow, lots of fun!

Hey, do you have the PW actions? She's got some fun ones. And they're free and all.

Gail said...

Very cool. If I didn't need to sleep at night, I'd love to play with this.

Susan said...

Oh my heck!