Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Extreme Makeover, Home Edition

I know the style right now is for boys to wear their hair longer. I tried to keep my boys hip, but it's just not happening. It makes me crazy! (besides the fact that I'm just not that into the "little house on the prairie hairstyle for men look) One of the benefits of having boys is you dont have to worry about the hair. Well, when it's long, you do. So, I am back to the low-to-no maintenance short hair. I will probably always keep it short on all my boys until they are old enough to realize they have a sayHe keeps his eyes shut tight like this the entire time.



9 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

cute new format. I kind of liked their hair a little longer.

Kim said...

They look so cute. Especially Mason with his eyes shut so tightly.

Carri said...

I like the hair short. But try to tell a 12 year old that. It's a losing battle.

Is it just me, or is your background different every day I check out your blog? Are you having some kind of identity crisis? Don't get me wrong, I love them all!

megantonesforever said...

I agree with the short doos. You can see their cute faces so much better.

Anonymous said...

I think they are cute in any hair style. Believe me I know the battles of long hair--if you can keep it easy, you definitely should.

Trimble said...

Very handsome!

Sandra said...

OHHHHHH so cutttte!

Short hair is the bomb diggity!

Carri said...

Does Mason look more like Izaak than Ben does, or is it my imagination? They are both (all three, really) super cute!!

rosebud said...

I sure like a clean cut hair on a boy!