Friday, February 6, 2009

60 minutes

that's how long it took me to put this thing together. Betcha' it won't even stay together that long!

6 comments:

Carri said...

Wow, that brings back memories. I used to spend hours putting train tracks together with solemn promises that the masterpiece would not be wrecked for at least a day. Lots of broken promises. It always made me sad to see all the hard work get destroyed, but it was kind of fun to build something different the next time.

Rachel said...

Wow! That is LONG!

We just have a little wooden one, so I took a magic marker and I labelled all of the tracks in number order. For the little offshoots, they go in letter order and () around the number they connect and reconnect to. I am not sure if it would work with something as long as yours, but now it takes me just a fraction of the time it used to to put the tracks together.

Kim said...

I used to have to do that as well. I wish I'd been smart enough to think of labeling them.

Gail said...

Brings back lovely memories of sore fingers from putting together lego monstrosities. Oh what great memories.

Sandra said...

YOU are the coolest Mama ever!

I do not the patience it takes to do that... you are waaaaay cooler than me.

snakeriverwalton said...

Holey Moley- that is way more intense than any polly pocket station we've had to do lately.