Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
This is way more fun than cleaning those dang toilets. This is so cute and you made me realize I didn't make it to Gardiner Village for the witch festival.
i'M supposed to be cooking dinner, so don't feel bad.
Bathrooms will always be there another day. And the day after that. And after that. So will the laundry. Ugh.
How cute! I've never, ever been to Gardner Village! Ugh! I'm jealous!!
Ah come on. We shouldn't be doing anything we can delegate. Keep up on the cute blogs and give your boys the rag and the bathroom cleanser.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is way more fun than cleaning those dang toilets. This is so cute and you made me realize I didn't make it to Gardiner Village for the witch festival.
i'M supposed to be cooking dinner, so don't feel bad.
Bathrooms will always be there another day. And the day after that. And after that. So will the laundry. Ugh.
How cute! I've never, ever been to Gardner Village! Ugh! I'm jealous!!
Ah come on. We shouldn't be doing anything we can delegate. Keep up on the cute blogs and give your boys the rag and the bathroom cleanser.
Post a Comment