Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Yum, I can't wait for our raspberries to grow so we can make jam. If only the deer would stop nibbling them....
Look at you! You go, girl! Canning is one of those mysterious activities I've never tried -- like white sauce. Wow, I'm impressed!!!!!
That boy loves jam like I love jam. Darling picture.
Good for you Ade! I can't believe how much canning you've done and your stamina for it!
I'm with that cute little guy, yum!!
MMMMMMM... I'm coming to your house for jam and yummy boys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yum, I can't wait for our raspberries to grow so we can make jam. If only the deer would stop nibbling them....
Look at you! You go, girl! Canning is one of those mysterious activities I've never tried -- like white sauce. Wow, I'm impressed!!!!!
That boy loves jam like I love jam. Darling picture.
Good for you Ade! I can't believe how much canning you've done and your stamina for it!
I'm with that cute little guy, yum!!
MMMMMMM... I'm coming to your house for jam and yummy boys!
Post a Comment