Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

1. The fall harvest. At least I am writing this, in hopes that I will be more appreciative. I have been canning like my mother for a week now, and still have tons more to do. I know it is a great thing...but it sure gets old quick. But, I am grateful we can grow our own fruits and veggies and then preserve them.

2. I am grateful that today is Thursday....and that it will be Thursday evening in 10 hrs. This means I will be done with an activity I was in charge of for RS, and a big ball of STRESS will be lifted off my shoulders....until November anyway.

3. I am grateful once again for Randy. He is helping me big time today and he hasn't complained once. In fact, he has come up with some really good ideas for tonite that I am using. Thanks Babe.

4. Finally, I am grateful for my voice....which has returned full force after my tonsillectomy. What would a mamma do without the ability to projected her voice loudly at her children.
I never yell...ever :)

2 comments:

Allison Tran said...

But what would do without the stress of our callings? They stretch us in ways we don't know we can stretch! Too bad that stretching isn't making us SKINNIER!!! Way to go on the canning - say hi to your mom! And way to be, Randy!

The Letterman's said...

hope enrichment turns out just like you want!!
good luck!
J