Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
I think I just need you to come take ALL my pictures, then write on them, then post them to my blog with some really cool commentary. When do you think you can work me in?
I can't quit making the master bread recipe either- I haven't had any desire to branch out yet. I saw your other blogs- they're pretty fun!
Ade, I got on your blog just to see your Thankful Thursday post... AND WHERE IS IT!!!! Is it just another "pooped" day?!?!?! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think I just need you to come take ALL my pictures, then write on them, then post them to my blog with some really cool commentary. When do you think you can work me in?
I can't quit making the master bread recipe either- I haven't had any desire to branch out yet. I saw your other blogs- they're pretty fun!
Ade, I got on your blog just to see your Thankful Thursday post... AND WHERE IS IT!!!! Is it just another "pooped" day?!?!?! Have a wonderful day!!!!
Post a Comment