Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"I"

Tagged, by Janae

I am . . . Adrian
I want to be . . . a more patient person.
I need . . . to be more assertive and stand up for myself.
I wish . . . I could get over my love affair with food.
I'm scared . . . to let my boys go. (yes, to kindergarten)
I love . . . music that moves me.
I will never forget . . . the feeling I had the day I married Randy. One of complete and total confidence that I was doing the right thing.
What worries me . . . losing one of my boys (husband included), to an accident or illness.
The world could do without . . . junk mail and telemarketers.

I tag Eryn & Megan

1 comment:

The Letterman's said...

patience hmm wonder if this is a genetic defect? It'd be nice to blame it on something. Love the new blog look.