Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Are fawns ears always that big?? So cute.
That's amazing!!! Hey, I'll be in SLC July 8-29. You and Rach get together and set up a day and time for our annual lunch!! My schedule is wide open!!!
What a lucky dog you are! You have a much better job that I do ... I don't get to see anything wild at my work (except for uncontrollable kids). :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Are fawns ears always that big?? So cute.
That's amazing!!! Hey, I'll be in SLC July 8-29. You and Rach get together and set up a day and time for our annual lunch!! My schedule is wide open!!!
What a lucky dog you are! You have a much better job that I do ... I don't get to see anything wild at my work (except for uncontrollable kids). :)
Post a Comment