Monday, May 12, 2008

Two Together

I had such a nice mother's day. Which was nice since I had a "smallish" (depends on who you ask) breakdown Saturday night. Spent an hour crying on Randy's shoulder telling him how hard my life is. As soon as I get something cleaned up, I have to clean it up again 10 minutes later, dishes, meal, snotty noses, diapers, etc... The funny thing is the next night (sunday) I spent an hour telling Randy how much I love my life, how I wish I could freeze time and make this stage last forever, etc...I think I need help. (I'm sure Randy thinks this as well) But, I'd like to think that's how we all are at times. Sometimes it feels like things will never end, and other times life is just so precious and moving too quickly, and I cant soak it all up enough. I really am blessed and there is nothing I would rather do in this life than be the mother to my 3 precious boys.


Randy pampered me Sunday with a nap, a yummy grilled kabob dinner, and thoughtful gifts. He bought me the figurine above...Love it...made me cry. Anyway, enough sap...gotta go clean up dinner...again.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Ade - you are so totally normal. A "smallish" breakdown is nothing to worry about! You have what is needed to handle anything...a sense of humor. The picture is beautiful of you and the boys. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day.

rosebud said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets exhausted to the point of a breakdown, yet is somehow strangely elated with everything before me! thanks for sharing that!

Sandra said...

Oh Girlfriend!!!

My blog isn't called what it is by accident!!!

I feel ya!

YOUR BOYS ARE SO GORGEOUS!!!

Saundra

The Letterman's said...

love the figurines, how sweet. So is it the hormones, the stress, the lack of sleep, the not knowing what needs to be done next or the total lack of time in the day that makes us all like this?
Being a full time mom is the hardest and the best all mixed into one crazy emotion!
Love ya