
Izaak loved all the caves and holes in the rocks. He kept searching for goblins because he was sure all the funny shaped rocks were frozen goblins.
Just to give you a feel for how much testosterone I'm surrounded by, at one point Izaak was trying to make fire by rubbing 2 sticks together. Cute, 4 year old boy, trying to make fire. Randy gets down on the ground and proceeds to show him how to master this highly important survival skill. It was kinda cool though because it started smoking, and smelling like campfire. Oh, the boys loved this. (I laughed the next day when Randy showed me his blister on his hand from the father/son bonding moment.)
And last, the windmills. These are so amazing. There are 9 of them at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon. They are huge. You would have to see them to "feel" their enormity. They are not working just yet, but when they do they will power something like 56,000 homes in that area. All with the wind. So cool.
4 comments:
that is a cool picture of the windmills. I didn't realize Diamond Fork canyon looked like that either. We got our IHC employee gifts today- another useful item (not).
Gorgeous pics! What a gorgeous place! I always think of Matt and how cool it is that he's doing what he loves now I know Randy is too, what a blessing to have your hubby happy at his work!!
Oh, I miss those mountains!!
That is a beautiful place. I have to add it to my list of places to visit. I'm so glad the cage fighting deal didn't work out so that he could get this job. :)
Post a Comment