The Scene: In our Jeep, pulling away from preschool pickup.
Izaak: "Mom, Stop! I'm not buckled!"
Mom: "Oh, sorry." (mom pulls over)
Izaak: Proceeds to finish buckling then very seriously says...
"Mom, you gotta keep an eye on your kids...even when your driving, K?"
Mom thinks, while chuckling to herself, "Really, did he just say that?"
5 comments:
How funny. Izaak is getting so big, and so responsible :)
that kids kills me heee heee heee!!
What a smarty! Some day he'll grow up to be a car seat inspector.
Sara warned me that if I didn't buckle her up on the way home from our school the police would come and fire me from my job!
How cute! I remarked at how ugly a tie was someone was wearing on TV (OK, it was Mr. Phillips on the Brady Bunch) and Catalina reminded me that if I couldn't say anything nice...
PS- LOVE YOUR MUSIC!
Post a Comment