So, let's just say you just got home from running errands. You get out of your car, set all 3 of your kids free, and then start loading up your arms. Full. You hate making a second trip so you know how to fill up every available finger, arm, elbow, with goodies from said errands. As you kick the door of your car closed with your foot, you feel two chubby, warm, fists latch onto your drawstring sweats. (Yes, you wear sweats to run errands.) Before you have even a second to think, your sweet, innocent two year old pulls your drawstring sweats down to your ankles. Your ankles. Not you upper thighs, or even your knees...your ankles! Yes, you heard me right. You have just given the neighbors a big, ol, white mormon moon. You panic because your arms are completely full. Do you drop the grocery sack with the glass jar of pickles, or give up the bananas?
I'm just sayin'...
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Ade. That's hilarious. I can just see you standing there in your whities. I would probably try and bend over slowly to gently place the groceries on the ground and hope that I'm not wearing the holy unders.
Oh!!! Thanks for the giggle! I'm sorry it had to happen to you, but I couldn't help myself from laughing!
I can totally picture you beside your car. If I were in that same situation, I would probably still waddle up the driveway into the garage and pray that I had on stain-free whities!! Wished I could have been there to take a picture.
I'm LOL. I guess now you'll trade in the drawstring sweats for elastic like me?
Oh my heck! I was laughing out loud at work! Aren't kids great?
that'll really give your neighbors something to talk about aside from how many times you went to Target this week!!!
Post a Comment