In fact, things are so ordinary around here, my boys have packed their bags, pillows, and who knows what else is in those bags, (I am too afraid to look) and told me "we gotta go now mommy". I will miss them. Terribly. But maybe I can finally get something done around here. I just wish they would of changed out of their PJ's first...it could get cold.
5 comments:
I never expected them to leave so soon. At least you might have a few minutes to scrapbook!
That is so sweet! Once Karl and Kitty went to Africa on the sofa with all the VHS tapes as their "cargo."
It looks like they pretty effecient little packers. Can I borrow them next time I have to go on a trip? Too cute!
Ade,
could Izaak come on Thursday? He could spend the night Thursday then Friday maybe I could drop him off then head up the canyon with you? Or he could come over Wednesday and maybe you could pick him up Thursday?
Call me!
J
Cute, cute boys! They sure look like they are serious about leaving. I suggest you take a nap once they're on their way! I dream of naps (I know that is a bit ironic isn't it ... but oh so true!)
Post a Comment