Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Girls Scrapbook Retreat

Top Ten Reasons why I love these girls


1. I can not talk to them for 6 months, and then we all get together and we pick up right where we left off.

2. They reassure me that I am "normal" (whatever normal is).

3. They can make me laugh, cry, or pass gas, all in the same breath.

4. They cry with me when we watch a chick flick...specifically 'sisterhood of the traveling pants'.

5. They think 'Music of the Freakin' Night' is cool.

6. They can stay up talking till 3 in the morning. (subject to change as we all age!)

7. They dont care if I dont wax...except maybe Erin.

8. They pretend to think it's cute when Erin and I burst out in song.

9. What happens at scrapbook retreat, stays at scrapbook retreat. Mostly.

10. They make my life a much happier place! Thanks Sisters!

(Ashley missing from picture, and retreat. No excuses next time. We all missed you terribly.)

4 comments:

rosebud said...

I'm so jealous!

Gail said...

We had a great time, didn't we. I already miss you gals. Your fam looks so beautiful on the Easter Sunday pic. love ya - gail

carol said...

I know you must be talking about Amy in number three, she always makes me laugh and pass gas too. What a fun time, and your Easter pictures are so cute. You have a darling family and I love your blog...I want chickens now, just like you!

snakeriverwalton said...

I hope you don't mind if I copy your top ten idea. Loved yours!