Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life. -B. Andreas
Thursday, January 3, 2008
A New Year
So, Randy and I have decided to try blogging. We thought it would be a fun way to keep a family journal, and keep in touch with family and friends. We are just beginners, so be patient. Here are some fun photos of the last few months.
You guys are my heros! I want my own family blog - oh wait! I wouldn't have anything cute to post like you guys. I will check by daily to get my dose of the cute Walton family.
4 comments:
Hey bloggers
I like it and Like the idea of a central linde blog.
Matt
I'm so excited I can *visit* you now!! Love ya!!!
Yea! You finally did it. I am so excited to keep track of your fun family. It will be nice to "see" you all the time now. I'll check back often.
You guys are my heros! I want my own family blog - oh wait! I wouldn't have anything cute to post like you guys. I will check by daily to get my dose of the cute Walton family.
Post a Comment